Yes, those are bread crumbs in my hair in case you were wondering, I’m keeping it real here. Time for a homeschool evaluation, feel free to join in.
Playlist where you can watch all the videos in the collaboration and upload your own- http://bit.ly/2CIQbyQ
Collab Host “Mommy and Mia Homeschool Chronicles” Channel- http://bit.ly/2FhhNwi
10 Questions: 1. Have you met, come close to, or exceeded your homeschooling goals?
2. Assessing your homeschool curricula are you happy with the choices you’ve made? Why or why not?
3. Will you be introducing anything new into your homeschool?
4. Is there anything that you will take a pause from or discontinue doing altogether in your homeschool moving forward?
5. Old habits die hard, do you find yourself repeating old habits that are not productive for your homeschool? If yes how do you plan on eliminating this distraction?
6. Examining this current school year in what areas have you improved and strengthened?
7. What area in your homeschool may be lacking or needs improvement? What is your plan of action to make this area better?
8. Reviewing your planner did you over or under plan lessons and activities? If you have any issues how did you resolve it?
9. Using a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate your homeschool?
10. What Words of Encouragement can you offer another fellow homeschooler?